Cleaning and care
CRUB CRUB Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly.
To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, we recommend using any anti-tarnish silver polish that can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore. Some brands that we have found to be effective include Tarn-X and Hagerty. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds.